Friday, August 13, 2010

My Weekly Picks!

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted anything but I have been studying all the fixtures and teams very carefully for this upcoming season and I simply can't wait for the epl to start. This one will be quick as Im writing this pretty late and this entire post will be my "tip of the week" segment as I will be picking match outcomes based on what I believe will be the right result with winners being in bold. Also as a way of having some fun on here, I will be keeping track of every single match and see how many correct results I choose. Here we go.

Tottenham VS Manchester City
Outcome: 1-1
Aston Villa VS West Ham
Outcome: 2-1
Blackburn VS Everton
Outcome: 1-2
Bolton VS Fulham
Outcome: 2-0
Sunderland VS Birmingham City
Outcome: 1-1
Wigan Athletic VS Blackpool
Outcome: 3-1
Wolverhampton VS Stoke
Outcome: 1-1
Chelsea VS West Brom
Outcome: 5-0
Manchester Utd VS Newcastle
Outcome: 3-1
EDIT: Forgot Arsenal V Liverpool!
Liverpool VS Arsenal
Outcome: 2-2

9 comments:

  1. hi, your previously posted that you may buy everton win 3-0 or 3-2, so 2-1 is your final decision? why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your reason for chelsea win 5-0 ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have interesting in chelsea if sure win 5-0..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far for Day 1, your predictions not going well :( ...Hope you can post on your post-review and perhaps share more tips...Good Job w this Blog so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy what a day. I cant wait to see how the rest of the games turn out but about half my predictions were right half wrong and scores not too far off except for a few. This is why I love the Premier League though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just a little bit for chelsea, goal 6, and last goal in last min, unfortunately. i missed big return.
    anyway good job toffeedave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry it didn't work out for you, it was just about as I expected in all the games except for wigan and everton. I expected both easy victories but that didn't work out, which strangely makes me love the Premier League more because you never know what will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry. they surprised me too especially wigan. im interesting in epl because of these too. anything can be happen.

    ReplyDelete