Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Odds and Yahoo Fantasy Are Up!!!


Header: I will be referring to the betting fixture categories as First, Second and Third Option Fixtures as we discussed in our initial analysis First being my favorite type and Third being my least favorite.

Finally the initial betting odds are up for the opening weekend of games along with the new YFF, and I can hardly wait for either.First, let's get fantasy out of the way.

If you were lucky enough to pop into the Yahoo site when they were uploading the game initially, you found yourself with some real bargains, but gladly they have fixed player prices and I will be dropping my entire squad based solely on the honour system so I don't have an unfair advantage. But this isn't a fantasy blog, it's a meat and potatoes betting one, so let's get our hands dirty with some analysis!

If you remember from our initial analysis for the weekend, I told you how good those Option 1&2 fixtures were and how right I was. Just look at some of these juicy odds!
Everton to win 1-0 @ 6/1
Everton to win 2-0 @ 11/1
Everton to win 2-1 @ 9/1
Everton to win 3-0 @ 28-1
Everton to win 3-1 @ 25/1
Everton to win 3-2 @ 40-1

How can I not bet on my blues to win against Blackburn with value like that? History is on my side as well when the last 2 meetings from most to least recent ended like this; 3-2 and 3-0 in favor of Everton but these are the first games of the season so anything can and will probably happen. If you want even more value here is the pick of the fixtures for the week.

Liverpool V Arsenal
Liverpool to win 1-0 @ 6/1
Liverpool to win 2-0 @ 10/1
Liverpool to win 2-1 @ 10/1
Liverpool to win 3-0 @ 28/1
Liverpool to win 3-1 @ 25/1
Liverpool to win 3-2 @ 50/1

Arsenal to win 1-0 @ 13/2
Arsenal to win 2-0 @ 12/1
Arsenal to win 2-1 @ 11/1
Arsenal to win 3-0 @ 33/1
Arsenal to win 3-1 @ 28/1
Arsenal to win 3-2 @ 50/1

From the looks of Arsenal maybe having Van Persie, Fabregas and Bendtner all out, Im leaning towards Liverpool taking this 2-1 but I will not be placing anything until I get the squad sheets for that match.
Tip Of The Week:Research
Before you place bets on matches, take as thorough an evaluation as you can of the matches your unsure about and then wait until you can at least get those oh-so-helpful pre-match reports of each squad. This will give you an indication of how the match might swing based on who's injured/missing etc.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for all the tips so far (: looking forward to more!

    -neoncoffee

    ReplyDelete