Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekly Picks!

Unfortunately I've been strapped for time and I almost had no time to do my picks this week. Sorry for no explanation on the picks but I will elaborate in my summary next week.


Arsenal VS Blackpool
Outcome: 6-0

Birmingham VS Blackburn
Outcome: 1-0

Everton VS Wolverhampton
Outcome: 2-1

Stoke City VS Tottenham
Outcome: 2-2

West Brom VS Sunderland
Outcome: 1-1

West Ham VS Bolton
Outcome: 2-2

Wigan VS Chelsea
Outcome: 0-6

Newcastle VS Aston Villa
Outcome: 2-1

Fulham VS Manchester Utd.
Outcome: 2-2

Manchester City VS Liverpool
Outcome: 1-1

2 comments:

  1. Dave, you must have made a big killing from this week's games!! If only i followed along :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I had a return of 85 dollars on the Chelsea and Arsenal games alone! Did I mention that's from a 2 dollar stake? The odds were 50-1 for Chelsea and 35-1 for Arsenal at 6-0 scorelines. Sadly, I didn't bet on Fulham and therefore I missed out on a killing on the 2-2 draw as well.

    ReplyDelete