Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Placed Bets!

This post will always follow my weekly picks from now on to be open about what I'm betting on so if I make money and you follow it you will too, or we might lose money together. Here's what I got.

Tottenham are as close to what you call a sure thing. Wigan's defence has gotten worse from last year if that is possible and Tottenham should have an easy time of the match. Anything less than 3 goals for spurs will be a disappointment.
Tottenham 3-0 @ 7/1
Tottenham 3-1 @ 10/1
Tottenham 4-0 @ 10/1
Tottenham 4-1 @ 14/1

Despite Blackpool getting smashed last week, the way they play is very encouraging and I feel they bring some spunk going forward as a team and even caused Arsenal troubles before the red card. Against a terrible road team, Blackpool just might sneak a win here.
Blackpool 1-0 @ 17/2
Blackpool 2-0 @ 14/1
Blackpool 2-1 @ 11/1

Always start slow, nothing new this year. The good thing about this is that Everton's odds are becoming inflated even when Villa got smashed 6-0 the previous week. I have my money on Everton as I feel Villa are starting to unravel much sooner than expected.

Everton 1-0 @ 8/1
Everton 2-0 @ 14/1
Everton 2-1 @ 10/1
Everton 3-0 @ 40/1
Everton 3-1 @ 28/1
Everton 3-2 @ 40/1

8 comments:

  1. good analysis toffeedave.

    so you are very confidence that result will be among these? if yes, then you have pocket money too in this week. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm my 2 cents opinion. Wigan's crap but base on Spurs home grd & Crouch & Bale form, i expect them to score more than 4 goals. Agree that fulham's bad on road, but quality wise shd bring abt a comfortable win. Everton's form is much better but i would expect Villa to come out blazing so as to prove their worth to their home fans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should clarify something, while im betting on these outcomes, it is not what I believe WILL happen. I chose these because the value is too good to pass up. If you like tottenham to score more run your bets on 5-0 all the way to 10-0 if you want to be safe. Let's be honest, does anyone really expect blackpool to shut out fulham's attacking players? not really, but the value is there to bet on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice guess last week.. but unfortunately, you are so wrong this week.. still, another day to go..

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually not too bad, I had a hunch last minute and bet on the Blackpool draw as well, 16-1 odds so I broke even this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is an EPL blog, but what about betting on the EURO Qualifiers this weekend? any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  7. no blog for this week?

    ReplyDelete