Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weekly Picks!

Apologies for missing my summary of last week's fixtures but I was camping and therefore no access to be able to post. All you need to know, I made $85 from 2 dollars of bets on perfect picks of 6-0 for Arsenal and Chelsea and I am 11/20 in picks so far this year and can't believe I didn't bet on my 2-2 pick for Fulham as I missed out on another easy 30-1 bet.

WEEKLY PICKS! Now with enhanced analysis! ;)

Blackburn VS Arsenal
Arsenal by 3 goals
Outcome: 1-4

Blackpool VS Fulham
Blackpool by 1 goal
Outcome: 2-1

Chelsea VS Stoke City
Chelsea by 4 goals
Outcome: 4-0

Tottenham VS Wigan
Tottenham by 5 goals
Outcome: 5-0

Wolves VS Newcastle
Newcastle by 1 goal
Outcome: 1-2

Manchester Utd VS West Ham
Manchester Utd by 2 goals
Outcome: 3-1

Bolton VS Birmingham
Draw
Outcome: 1-1

Liverpool VS West Brom
Liverpool by 1 goal
Outcome: 2-1

Sunderland VS Man City
Man City by 1 goal
Outcome: 0-1

Aston Villa VS Everton
Everton by 1 goal
Outcome: 1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment